Sunday, April 22, 2018

My Newest Little Angel

The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone. 

George Elliot
Received this little Angel as a Christmas gift from my son's wish to be girlfriend. Isn't she pretty?  They are still only friends, best friends for sure, but I have serious doubts it will go any further than that despite my son's hopes of a relationship.  It's been over two years now.  I just don't see it happening. 

4 comments:

  1. I’m sorry it didn’t work out for your son but happy you got the angel! Win! WIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sounds like he's been friend-zoned, as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a truly lovely thoughtful gift. Your son obviously realises she is special, and lives in hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty angel! As long as they are friends, there is still hope!

    ReplyDelete