Saturday, April 21, 2018

Saturday Simple Thought for the Day





A wise man once sat in the
audience and cracked a joke.
All laughed like crazy. After a
moment, he cracked the same
joke again and a little less people
laughed this time.
He cracked the same joke again
and again, when there was no
laughter in the crowd, he smiled
and said, "When you can't laugh on
the same joke again and again,
then why do you keep crying over
the same thing over and over
again.

'Forget the past and move on'

Unknown

Wise advice indeed.

5 comments:

  1. Wise words ... I try my hardest to follow them in my daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting thought. I hope to continue to laugh and to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is both simple and powerful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary.....nice to see you are still b logging as well. Don't do it very much myself but it is so very nice to run across old friends.

    xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete