Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sunday Morning Post


 The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings. 

Ralph Blum

Good morning, and a Happy Sunday. It's a cold and windy one for sure.  Yesterday up in the 70's and today it's in the  40's with wind gusts that bring it down into the 30's.  Spring sure has a fight on her hands this year.  Winter just doesn't want to leave.

Had a wonderful day at the park yesterday. It felt so good spending some quality time in the good old outdoors. Sat up on the hill and ate my lunch. Did some reading. Then, I took out my phone and decided to listen to the video lesson of a course I am taking on prayer via Daily Om. Well, I put my head phones on and halfway through the video when I notice that everyone is watching me. Discovered then that the headphones weren't working, and everyone was listening to my course. I stopped it then. Some lady said she had been enjoying it and wanted to know about the courses they offered. Others didn't seem too happy. People don't like their quietude disrupted, and I understand. I am very much the same way.

Anybody here into crystals?  I adore them.  I have so many now that I don't know what to do with them, but every Wednesday evening, without fail, I attend an online FB crystal sale on Mother House of the Goddess and always end up with one or two new ones.  They also have some great courses, some expensive, but many of them free. Here's some pictures of my beauties.  

 Rutilated Quartz Point
Occo Geode

 Obsidian Pyramid


 Malachite Crystal
Quartz Tower and Selenite Wand
My beautiful Dessert Rose


Crystal Four Direction Quartz Generator

Have many more.  Will explain their meanings.

I'm back into my Druid classes after a few years break.  Now I feel ready to move on.  Lots of essay writing and looking within.  Some of the lessons have really been stirring up some feelings, and I have to keep reminding myself what's in the past is past and to be let go.  That's my problem.  I keep saying counseling helped me to get over my traumatic childhood and forgive my parents, but there is still the deep-rooted pain that must be let go before I can begin to feel whole. 

Well, I'm off to church now.  

4 comments:

  1. GREAT POST, Mary! I know exactly what you mean about spring weather (or lack of that is) this year. I call it "the winter that just refuses to go away." After a Saturday taste of it yesterday with temps in the 80's, we are now back into the cooler weather again.

    LOVE your crystals ... they are gorgeous! I have quite a few myself and your obsidian pyramid is awesome!

    Speaking of headphones, I will be using mine quite a bit soon for walking with my MP3 player on our back country roads in order to try to drop the 10 pounds or so I gained back this past winter! LOL!

    Take care and have a Blessed Sunday!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crystals are beautiful. That deep-rooted pain is hard to remove itsn't it. And sometimes I think it needs to be excavated. It is way too heavy to move if I just let go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring came here for two days and now we are having torrential, cold rain. It seems like every area is having a hard time moving into good weather.

    Your crystals are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some real beauties in your crystal collection!

    ReplyDelete